Virtual Data Protection Officer
The GDPR will require all organisations to put in place an accountability-based compliance framework for data protection and Data Protection Officers (‘DPO’s) will be at the heart of this new legal framework.
A DPO is a personal data security leadership role created by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). DPOs play a fundamental role in helping to ensure a high level of data protection.
The GDPR encourages all businesses to appoint a DPO to oversee data protection strategy and implementation and to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements.
Our Virtual Data Protection Officer (VDPO) service, which is provided by a highly-skilled, lawyer-led team of specialists with expert knowledge of data protection law and practices, will:
- Help you to comply with the GDPR by playing a crucial role in enabling you to demonstrate accountability
- Be a trusted advisor providing strategic, governance and compliance support
- Liaise on your behalf with the ICO
- Act as a contact point for your data subjects
- Monitor your outsourced providers to make sure they comply with their contractual and legal data security obligations to you
- Raise awareness of data protection amongst and train your employees
Features & Benefits of our VDPO service:
- A ‘one-stop shop’ for all your data protection needs
- Bound by secrecy and confidentiality
- Facilitates compliance and helps create a competitive advantage
- Plays a key role in fostering a data protection culture
- Helps to implement GDPR
- Advises on and liaises with ICO about personal data breaches
- No need for expensive in-house data protection staff
- Monthly payments
- no large up-front costs
Find out more?Tel: 0330-088-2256